- Length : 85 feet
- Capacity : Parties or groups from 2 to 60
- Home Port : Chelsea Pier, New York City
- Relocate : New York, New Jersey
Yachting Elegance and Privacy Rolled into One
People who are looking for a beautiful and elegant yachting experience need look no further than the Eastern Star. The classically-styled yacht features tasteful and lovely accents including rich mahogany, wainscoting, shiny brass and a variety of comfortable furnishings. Groups of comfortable seats provide opportunities for intimate conversation, and the panoramic views from the main saloon cannot be beat.
From wedding receptions and anniversary dinners to harbor tours and much more, the Motor Yacht Eastern Star is sure to provide a memorable experience down the Hudson River. As guests mingle and enjoy the view and comfort on board, the yacht will cruise under the Brooklyn Bridge, past the South Street Seaport and the Statue of Liberty and then through historic New York Harbor, which features one of the most breathtaking and recognizable skylines in the world.
Gorgeous Views Served with Exquisite Cuisine
The cuisine that is served on board the Eastern Star is top-notch; the talented Chef can handle anything from a casual brunch and festive cocktail party to a sit-down lunch or formal dinner. After the meal is over, retire to the yacht’s comfortable library for a private chat or enjoyable game of backgammon.
The Eastern Star has caught the eye of television producers; for example, The Bachelorette, a popular reality show on ABC, once used the yacht as the setting for a romantic evening. It was also featured in “Distinction,” a magazine dedicated to describing Long Island’s attractions and desirability.
- The Eastern Star is an 85-foot motor yacht with exquisite accents including rich mahogany
- It is ideal for private and corporate events of all kinds
- The yacht boasts a fully carpeted and roomy upper deck
- A cozy salon with a wood-burning stove is a unique feature of this classy and romantic vessel
- The Eastern Star can easily and comfortably accommodate a large group of people