- Length : 120 feet
- Capacity : Parties or groups from 2 to 175
- Home Port : Lincoln Harbor Yacht Club in Weehawken, NJ
- Relocate : New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Long Island
Cruise Like Royalty
When it comes to private yacht charters, it is hard to beat the Royal Princess. The vessel lives up to its regal name in every sense of the word, offering passengers comfortable seating, delicious meals, and an open upper deck with bench seats that are perfect for admiring the passing views of the New York skyline.
From happy couples who want to book the yacht for memorable wedding ceremonies and wedding receptions to families who are looking to host unforgettable Sweet 16’s, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs and baby showers, the Royal Princess offers everything guests could possibly want.
At 120 feet in length, there is plenty of room onboard for up to 175 guests to mix and mingle. The Upper Deck features roomy and comfy chairs, and a lovely bar accented in Red Oak. A unique transom window at the rear of the bar offers easy access for beverage service from outside the lounge area. Up on the Observation Deck on the third level, over 50 passengers enjoy more casual seating and the feeling that they are embarking on a journey across the sea.
The Royal Princess has developed a well-deserved reputation over the past two decades for being an outstanding venue for weddings. Many couples have exchanged vows on the well-appointed and immaculate yacht. A Bridal Changing Salon is tucked away before the deck and can be accessed by a spiral stairway. As the yacht cruises down the Hudson River and East Rivers in New York City, the couple and their guests will enjoy breathtaking views of the famous skyline, including the Brooklyn Bridge, the Manhattan Bridge and of course, the Statue of Liberty.
- The Royal Princess is 120 feet long and can accommodate up to 175 guests
- The Main Deck dining room features an array of elegant sconces and chandeliers, as well as drop down plasma televisions
- The yacht has two indoor climate controlled levels that are both roomy and relaxing
- A variety of rental packages are available and can be tailored to the hosts’ needs
- The Observation Deck offers casual seating for 50-plus people