- Length : 56 feet
- Capacity : Parties or groups from 2 to 37
- Home Port : Saybrook Point Marina, Connecticut
- Relocate : NY, NJ and RI
The Perfect Yacht For Your Next Special Occasion
An ideal venue for every type of occasion
The Real Escape is a perfect yacht for hosting birthday celebrations, wedding ceremonies, sweet 16’s, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, graduation dinners, and corporate events like seminars, product launches and employee awards luncheons. The 56-foot Hatteras Motor Yacht can comfortably accommodate up to 37 passengers on an hourly basis and is the only motor yacht licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard between New York City and Boston.
In addition, six guests may stay overnight in three private staterooms on board the Real Escape. This makes her an ideal vessel for smaller and more intimate occasions like anniversary dinners and marriage proposals.
Admire the passing views in comfort and style
The Real Escape features a roomy flybridge that offers amazing views of the passing scenery, open bow seats, and a climate-controlled and comfortable main salon. Thanks to the yacht’s hydraulic stabilizers, the ride promises to be a smooth one. The friendly and knowledgeable staff is more than happy to help clients arrange the perfect charter cruise, including food, beverages and any special needs or requests.
Passengers are sure to enjoy their time on board the Real Escape; whether they are soaking up the sun or watching a beautiful sunset, the voyage is sure to be one that is memorable and enjoyable.
- The yacht may be chartered to cruise down the Connecticut River, Long Island Sound, Manhattan, Long Island, Newport, Boston, New York and surrounding waters.
- Captain Graham is a licensed Coast Guard 200 Ton Master with over 35 years of experience
- Rates are competitive to western Long Island Sound and New York City
- The yacht was recently painted and refitted and looks brand new
- Real Escape can also be booked for ceremonial ash spreading