- Length : 54 feet
- Capacity : Parties or groups up to 6 people
- Home Port : W. 79th St. Boat Basin in Manhattan
- Relocate : New York
Perfect Private Yacht Experience
Private and personal
If you are looking for a private and beautiful yachting experience for just you and that special someone, look no further than the Prelude. The 54-foot sailing yacht can accommodate up to six persons, but it’s also a fantastic vessel for parties of two who want to get away and enjoy a romantic sail together.
Built for romance
The owners of the yacht, Ed and Regina, have noted that they have probably had more wedding proposals on board the Prelude than just about any other yacht in the area. The yacht is also a perfect place for intimate anniversary dinners or birthday celebrations.
The Prelude is a roomy vessel; passengers are welcome to sit anywhere on the decks, inside the cockpit or in the comfortable salon. They may also enjoy the passing sights like the New York City skyline and Statue of Liberty from the foredeck, which is near the main mast on the yacht, or on the wicker settee which is located on the boat’s fantail.
Friendly and experienced crew
Ed and Regina are welcoming and well-experienced hosts; they have worked together as a charter team for over two decades. Regina has a vast amount of culinary training under her belt; for example, she has trained at the Institute of Culinary Education, the Culinary Institute of America and the Windows on the World Wine School. Thanks to her experience and passion for fine cuisine, meals on board the Prelude are sure to be delicious and memorable.
- The Prelude offers a very flexible schedule. Guests can start and end their voyage when they want, and bring their own music and wine on board
- Ed and Regina, who have been with the Prelude for over 24 years in New York City and the Caribbean, pride themselves on helping their guests have a memorable and enjoyable sailing adventure
- The Prelude is insured for charter liability, medical and the vessel