- Length : 80 feet
- Capacity : Parties or groups from 2 to 75
- Home Port : Chelsea Piers Marina NY
- Relocate : New York
Old World Charm Meets New World Comfort
Old style elegance meets modern-day comfort
The Manhattan yacht offers current construction coupled with an old-style feel of the 1920s. Built by the Scarano Boat Building company in 2005, the Manhattan would have been right at home back in the Roaring Twenties. Today, guests enjoy her classic lines and comfortable amenities combined with top-notch views of the New York City area.
Delicious cuisine and complimentary beverages
The Manhattan offers its clients a variety of themed menus including cocktail receptions with hors d’oeuvres and sushi, or memorable and generous brunches with bagels and lox, a waffle station and a variety of freshly-baked selections. A delicious variety of Champagne and wine will help wash everything down and help guests relax even more; guests are treated to a few rounds of complimentary beverages including beer, wine, soda and water. The yacht is an ideal venue for smaller wedding ceremonies or post wedding celebrations, as well as corporate events like seminars, management meetings, and teambuilding events.
Comfortable and relaxing environment
With her teak decks and mahogany rails, the Manhattan can comfortably seat 50 guests for dinner cruises or lunch cruises, or up to 75 for passed hors d’oeuvres. Her enclosed and comfortably-appointed observatory features large windows as well as skylights, which are perfect for admiring the passing views or gazing at the stars. No matter what the weather is up to outside, guests will stay comfortable inside the heated and air-conditioned Manhattan.
A popular feature on board the yacht is the “Around Manhattan” tour narration, which is provided by members of the American Institute of Architects’ (AIA) NYC chapter. It provides interesting information for both locals and tourists alike.
- The Manhattan is 80 feet in length and can accommodate groups up to 75
- She was designed to duplicate the plush commuter boats that were famous back in the 1920s
- The “Edible Manhattan” publication noted that the Manhattan is not “your mother’s Circle Line.” The staff works hard to offer more than a generic “tourist” cruise
- The Manhattan operates from early spring through New Year’s Day
- Guests can enjoy complimentary beer, wine or Champagne as well as light snacks, soda, water, tea or coffee
- Gratuity is not included in the price; parties of 12 or more will be contacted after purchasing tickets to provide credit card information for an additional charge of 18% gratuity