- Length : 92 feet
- Capacity : Parties or groups from 2 to 120
- Home Port : Chelsea Piers Marina NY
- Relocate : New York
Perfect For Intimate Gatherings
Ideal for celebrations and business events of all kinds
People who wish to impress their clients and guests with a memorable voyage aboard a stunning yacht should consider chartering the Lexington. Whether it’s for family parties like birthday celebrations, graduation dinners or bar and bat mitzvahs or business events including HR recruiting dinners, teambuilding events or product launches, the Lexington offers a special place to celebrate or meet.
Although the Lexington can handle smaller receptions for more intimate gatherings, she is also an ideal vessel for sit down dinners, cocktail receptions or large parties. For example, the yacht can easily accommodate up to 80 people for dinner.
Memorable Five-Star Cuisine
The executive chef works hard to create a menu that is as lovely to look at as it is to eat. Brunch, lunch and dinner menus feature the freshest catch of the day, as well as a wide variety of other tasty fare. The catering menu can also be custom-tailored to match the needs of the guests and host. The beautiful charter yacht also features a fully-stocked bar and boasts an excellent choice of wines that will complement every meal. The fully climate-controlled main dining room means guests will eat in complete comfort, no matter what the weather is doing outside.
Couples who wish to exchange vows onboard the Lexington will find that it is a perfect place to say “I do.” The yacht can be booked for a 3-hour journey to a 5-hour tour around New York’s most memorable scenery and landmarks. From wedding receptions and wedding ceremonies to post wedding celebrations, the Lexington offers an unforgettable experience for both the happy couple and their friends and family.
With her polished wood handrails, mahogany dining room, canopy-covered bridge deck and teak decks, the Lexington will allow guests to feel as if they have stepped back in history to a more gentile era of yachting. Over the years, the yacht has hosted a variety of well-known corporations and clientele, including American Express, Morgan Stanley and Citibank and different political figures and Heads of State.
- The Lexington can seat up to 80 for formal sit down diners, 100 guests for cocktail receptions and up to 120 people for casual parties
- David Hacker is the owner of the 92-foot yacht
- Guests have compared the cuisine onboard the Lexington to some of Manhattan’s best restaurants
- Cuisine ranges from Latin Fusion to French/American
- The main level of the yacht has a dining room, two restrooms and a full-service bar
- The bridge deck features an open air, walk around space that may be enclosed in case of inclement weather