- Length : 130 feet
- Capacity : Parties or groups from 2 to 400
- Home Port : Perth Amboy, NJ
- Relocate : New York, New Jersey
Host the Perfect Party
From her four festive decks and inviting dance floor to the airy and light-filled dining room, the Cornucopia Princess is an outstanding venue for a plethora of events, including lunch cruises, dinner cruises, birthday celebrations, school reunions and wedding ceremonies.
The 130-foot yacht can comfortably handle up to 400 guests, all of whom are sure to walk away from their time on the yacht praising her many amenities, upbeat atmosphere and extreme comfort.
The Cornucopia Princess offers something for everybody—and every event
The Cornucopia Princess gives passengers plenty of room to spread out; for example, her four decks and atrium-style dining salon are ideal for meetings and parties of all types. For happy couples who will be saying “I do” aboard the luxury yacht, the Cornucopia Princess also features a bridal changing room and bridal changing salon.
Events like anniversary dinners, employee awards lunches and graduation dinners—which all call for a delicious meal—can easily be accommodated on board the Cornucopia Princess. A delicious menu of American food selections is prepared fresh every day by a talented staff. In fact, couples who are in the mood for a memorable meal may wish to book the yacht for a dinner cruise for two, instead of heading to a local restaurant.
Views aplenty await passengers
After the meal is over, guests can head out to the observation deck where they can admire the passing scenery and gorgeous sunset, as well as the views of the New York City skyline and the surrounding areas. Directors who need to schedule film shoots of the Big Apple are also welcome to charter the Cornucopia Princess to help them get the perfect shots they need for their movie or television show.
- The Cornucopia Princess features a dining hall on the first level as well as a dance floor
- The yacht has a total of 3 dining rooms, and the main dining room on the second level
- From her berth in Perth Amboy, New Jersey, the vessel offers guests free parking
- Often chartered by film directors for shots of the Big Apple
- Easy and comfortable accommodations for small events like harbor tours to large events like bat mitzvahs and wedding celebrations