- Length : 72 feet
- Capacity : Parties or groups from 2 to 47
- Home Port : New York City (Manhattan)
- Relocate : New York, New Jersey
A Favorite Classic Yacht of the Stars
The Calypso, a 72 foot Stevens motor Yacht, is no stranger to the lime light. Featured as a prize on The NBC reality show, The Apprentice with Donald Trump, it has also been chartered by cast members of the Sopranos, Will Smith, MB2 and Donna Karen.
The historic feel
Your guests will enjoy their cocktails on the main deck of the Calypso which has been tastefully decorated in rich fabrics and leather with a Hemmingway Motif. With beautiful French doors and a varnished mahogany and teak after-deck your guests can relax in classic style as they sit back in the deck chairs and watch the New York skyline unfold in front of their eyes.
“If you want to show someone all of Manhattan, it’s just fantastic…there’s no better way,” says Steve Schirripa, Soprano’s Cast Member, as quoted in the NY Post.
This 72 foot Stevens motor Yacht can accommodate group excursions for 20 to 36 guests with cocktails and buffet style food. A plated sit down dinner can be served to 12 guests at the dining table which is aft of the main salons with access via double French doors and gives the diner a spectacular view of the city. Plan your next event on this world famous yacht.
- The Calypso is a 72-foot Stephens motor yacht.
- This aluminum hull vessel was built in Stockton, California in 1973 for Jack Wrather, producer of the radio and television show "The Lone Ranger", who christened it the "Lone Ranger IV."
- The enclosed, upper deck pilothouse has day bed seating for eight
- There is additional seating for nine guests on the aft-deck
- Certified for 49 passengers and 3 crew, The owner prefers a maximum of 45 passengers to allow for 5 crew to ensure a high level of personal service and safety.
- The owner, Jimmy Senterfitt, a seasoned veteran of 25 years aboard power and sailing yachts, captains the Calypso beside his, capable and charming crew members.
- Accommodations for five guests, in 2 staterooms with two en suite heads are available for special arrangements term charters.