- Length : 200 feet
- Capacity : Single groups up to 300; or split into 2 soundproof private suites holding 130/170 guests
- Home Port : New York City (Manhattan)
- Relocate : New York, New Jersey
You will never experience the world renowned New York Skyline as you will aboard the Bateaux. This yacht is available for deck or full ship charters. As you cruise just feet above the water, you can see all that New York has to offer form this luxurious glass enclosed atrium yacht. This vessel is sleek and modern architectural masterpiece.
New York’s Majesty in full view
Slipping silently past the skyscrapers of Manhattan the Bateaux New York cruises the Hudson and East Rivers providing you with a breathtaking view of some of the world’s most celebrated landmarks. You and your guests will see the Intrepid Sea-Air Space Museum, the Brooklyn Bridge, the site of the World Trade Center, Battery Park City, South Street Seaport, the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, Governor’s Island, Ellis Island and of course, the Statue of Liberty.
Entertain in Grand Style
Experience the ultimate fusion of gourmet dining, entertainment and exceptional service in a setting unlike any other. Rich hardwood floors gleam underfoot. A glass ceiling and walls reveal a magnificent skyline view at every turn.
NBC “Today Show” Honors the Bateaux
The Bateaux New York offers two dining rooms which can be adjoined for up to 300 passengers or separated into two soundproof private suites holding 170 and 130 guests respectively. The Today Show on NBC featured the Bateaux, bestowing the honor of, “ultimate wedding reception venue.”
Menu Options & food service
Enjoy a dining experience where unparalleled taste and service result in a flawless and memorable voyage. The cuisine is distinctively American with creative infusions of Mediterranean, Asian and French influence. Our bountiful wine cellar offers the perfect complement to each dish.
- Climate-controlled comfort enhanced by a ceiling shading system
- Spacious hardwood dance floor
- Revolutionary deck layout gives every table a view of the entertainment
- Uniquely designed seating arrangements create an inviting and intimate dining experience
- State-of-the-art sound system with speakers that offer customized volume levels
- Two outdoor strolling decks
- Handicap-accessible restroom
- Two suites that can host up to 300 guests