- Length : 147 feet
- Capacity : Parties or groups from 2 to 300
- Home Port : New York
- Relocate : New York, New Jersey
Cruise around New York Harbor aboard a luxurious 3 deck custom built motor yacht with unprecedented comfort.
The Atlantis is a charter yacht built in 2005 and complemented with the finest service while offering exquisite catering in its formal dining salon.
Her grandeur allows you to entertain discerning guests and treat them to an evening aboard an exclusive yacht with first class hospitality. Our attention to detail will help make your event perfect.
Whether you are planning your wedding, corporate event, or private party, having it aboard your own private yacht, will create a truly unforgettable event. the magnificent views of the Manhattan skyline make any birthday, anniversary, rehearsal dinner, sweet 16, barmitzvah/batmitzvah, or prom, even more special.
Plenty of Room…With a View
The three decks of this large vessel are perfect for functions that require more than just one room. The first deck features the formal dining salon and includes both a dance floor and stage. Entering and exiting this refined space is done in style via The Grand Staircase. The second deck is perfect for cocktail hours and has a large bar area. The Bridge and a luxurious room available to you (and often used as a bridal suite) is also located on this level. The third level is an impressive open air sundeck with lighted fountain, large bar, and has been the site of many memorable ceremonies.
Your 5 Star Experience
The Atlantis possesses a feeling of elegance and at the same time has a warm inviting and personal atmosphere created by our staff. Your privacy is important, so we only host one event at a time, enabling you to receive dedicated, first-class service that is solely devoted to you and your guests.
Surrounded by 5 star hospitality; your guests will have the ultimate yacht experience while enjoying our private VIP Room and lighted top deck Jacuzzi with fountain.
- Ceilings over 8-feet high that enhance the elegant architectural design
- A raised platform dais/stage
- Three plasma presentation screens
- A spacious main dining salon; approximately 2,800 square feet, including a 12'x20' dance floor
- Custom designed fish-aquarium
- Custom railings, extensive woodwork and finish detail
- Self-contained state-of-the-art-sound and lighting system, both on the inner and outer decks.