- Length : 105 feet
- Capacity : Parties or groups from 2 to 49
- Home Port : Chelsea Piers Marina NY
- Relocate : New York
Old World Feel with Modern-Day Amenities
Past meets present
People who come aboard the America 2.0 Schooner may feel as if they are stepping back in time. The vessel was modeled after the famous Schooner America that was built back in 1851 in the New York harbor. But while the ship may resemble the schooner of yesteryear, her construction and amenities are as modern-day as they come.
Relax and see the Big Apple from the water
Day sails aboard the lovely 105-foot schooner are ideal for birthday celebrations, employee awards luncheons, baby showers, post wedding celebrations and much more. Just a few minutes after leaving the dock, guests will relax and enjoy getting away from the hustle and bustle of the big city. Views of the gorgeous Manhattan skyline, the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge are sure to evoke oohs and aahs from appreciative passengers.
Friendly and efficient staff ensures a pleasant day for all
The schooner moves through the water with ease, and a few rounds of complimentary beer, soda and water are all provided during the cruise. Wine and Champagne are also available for purchase. While food is not included in the cruise, guests are more than welcome to bring their own meals on board. For example, enjoying a picnic lunch while taking in all the scenery is sure to provide everybody with a memorable experience that they will talk about for years to come.
The America 2.0’s staff has earned a well-deserved reputation for their friendliness and amazing sense of hospitality. They are also ready, willing and able to talk about any of the New York City sites or answer questions about the boat.
- The schooner was built by the Scarano Boat Building in Albany, NY and features up-to-date materials and eco-friendly propulsion
- The schooner is 105 long and can accommodate groups from 2 to 49
- Food service is not included, but guests are welcome to bring their own meals on board
- Gratuity is not included in the price; however, groups of 12 or more will be charged an additional 18% gratuity