- Length : 120 feet
- Capacity : Parties or groups from 2 to 149
- Home Port : Chelsea Piers Marina NY
- Relocate : New York
Cruise New York in Style
What do you get when you combine a gorgeous refurbished 120-foot yacht with an unbeatable variety of posh amenities, plenty of room for up to 149 passengers and a splendid open air aft deck that is perfect for admiring the stars and scenery? If you answered the Affinity charter yacht, you would be completely correct.
Perfect for personal and business events
The magnificent vessel offers a climate controlled main salon and buffet salon as well as a bridal suite that make it an ideal location for wedding receptions, wedding ceremonies and post wedding celebrations. In addition, its state-of-the-art sound system featuring a satellite television with DVD that is Power Point ready makes the yacht a great choice for hosting employee awards luncheons, seminars, product launches and teambuilding events.
Event planners will help coordinate whatever you need and want for your journey onboard the Affinity. From delicious meals prepared and plated under the experienced tutelage of Chef Rean Smith to gazing at a New York sunset from the 72 foot by 24 foot open air deck, the Affinity offers true elegance combined with complete relaxation.
Gorgeous interior touches
The interior of the yacht was renovated in a way that rivals the most sophisticated homes in the area; for example, guests will ooh and aah over the wrap around Teak Promenade decks, two service bars and a 52-inch LCD television in the Main Salon and two 32-inch LCD televisions on the top deck.
- Affinity was originally constructed for Tom Bender, President and CEO of Bender Shipbuilding
- Each level features a full service bar
- The yacht includes four bathrooms for guests’ use
- The vessel is U.S. Coast Guard Certified for 149 passengers plus a crew
- The yacht is 120 feet in length and can accommodate parties from 2 to 149 people
- The Affinity features movable furnishings throughout, which means events can be customized to whatever people need
- The yacht was refurbished in 2007 and christened Affinity